I'll try to translate the joke.. here it goes! :)
A man is trying to get a job at a tailors shop. The shop's owner is not completely shure about this man.. So he ofeers him a deal: "I will give you a day to sell as much as you can. I will come back tomorrow and see how well you can sell. But this is your only chance, so work as hard as you can!"
He comes back the next day, and finds out that every single suit has been sold. The man is an exellent seller! But the owner doesn't want to give him the job. ". ... .humm. .. You did it well. But I have a final suit for you to sell. If you can sell it, the job is yours. If not you will leave, and never come back." , he said.
The suit was yellow with red spots on the chest and green sleevs, and blue pants with a few pink stripes.
So, he comes back to his shop the next day.
- Well, you couldn't sell the suit, could you?
- Actually, I did.
- WHAT?? . .You sold that suit??
- To your brother, or any relative I suppose.
- Nop. Just a regullar client, Sir.
- A client? .. And how did you manage to do that?? Did he say anything to you?
- Nothing at all.
- Unbelievable! ..
- .. .. But his Guide Dog tried to bite me, you know?.. .